Our client, an international Labour Union, provides services to 5,500 members as well as training facilities supporting 1,000 full time students, 2,000 continuing education, and 150 faculty. The client was faced with technology adoption challenges with a large population having little to no technical expertise.
The Union’s members, instructors, and students are located across Canada in six different time zones. With the mandatory introduction of technology, users regularly faced challenges related to know-how and access to readily available support. Given the multiple time zones, this posed a struggle for the incumbent partner who also struggled with capacity.
- User support was needed across Canada with six different time zones
- Existing incumbent was struggling withdeployment capacity and volume
KTI worked with the organization to address the challenges they werefacing by:
- Analyzing reports generated by existing tickets
- Authoring FAQ documents to circulate to the organization
- Aligning it’s resources around the required time zones
- Ensuring coverage and proper resourcing based on time-of-daymetrics of issue submission, providing cost efficiencies andproviding superior coverage
As providing services is a core part of KTI’s offerings, the KTI team published documents and videos to address gaps in training. These gaps were identified through ticket analysis and graphing to help the organization become more knowledgeable.